Your Curb Appeal Checklist
Posted on September 3, 2019 3:49 PM by Melissa Gentry
Categories: Homeowner Articles
The curb appeal of our community depends on each resident maintaining his or her property as completely as possible. For those who keep their homes and yards well maintained, the association thanks you for your efforts and good examples. We encourages all residents to pay particular attention to the following maintenance items.
- Exterior paint. Paint is a quick and easy way to keep your property looking fresh, new and clean. It will also protect against corrosion, weathering and insects.
- Landscaping. Landscaping is extremely important to our community’s curb appeal. Please remove dead plants and branches. Keep shrubs properly pruned and flowers well-tended. Keep yards free of leaves and remove grass clippings.
- Roofs. Please insure your roofs are properly maintained and cleaned.
- Driveways and sidewalks. Please repair cracks, pitted or flaking surfaces and other concrete problems. Remove weeds from sidewalk joints and debris from driveways and sidewalks. Do not use driveways for storage or auto repairs.
- Gutters and downspouts. Please keep them cleaned out to prevent overflowing and flooding.
- Window boxes, awnings and decks. Please replace worn or damaged fixtures, check fittings for stability and paint all items at least annually.
Thanks for keeping our community looking sharp.